‘It was only a 3D picture on paper. We made the picture into 3Dsculptures.’
- NexGen 3D
With 30 + years of experience in the printing industry collaborating with multiple leading companies, Rosu Reddy, the Director, brings in his vast knowledge and experience to introduce the untapped segment of 3D printing in the southern part of the country along with Padmaja Padarthi. Since its inception over a year back and collaborating with industry giants in the prototyping and custom product manufacturing segment, we are the most sought out company for 3D printing and printing solutions.
What we do
NexGen 3D collaborates with companies and designers to create and design cad files which are 3D images with 2D visualization and supply 3D printers and 3D models according to the client requirements. Producing 3D products for companies, providing printing solutions and a solid platform for the same, our company strives to deliver the client requirements. Keeping in mind the huge gap between the existing skill set and the industry requirements, NexGen 3D offers courses and workshops on 3D printing to train individuals to be prepared for promising careers in the future in the industry. We also provide placement opportunities through our reliable network.
What makes ‘NexGen 3D’?
"OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY AND COST EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITH A MAJOR FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND REQUIREMENTS"
CERTIFIED? YES, ABSOLUTELY
Through the advanced training program, candidates not only get a certification from us, but also receive a credited course certificate from the likes of “Canada Association”, “SIGA Polytechnic College”, and “Don Bosco” etc. Through an accreditation, the course is more valuable as it adds a global recognition and acts as a standard mode of knowledge delivery. This gives our candidates the edge over others when it comes to them pursuing their higher studies. It also distinguishes our candidates from everyone else, be it when applying for a job or in their respective organizations.
Quality speaks more than anything put together. We, at NexGen are very particular about it. The excellent and competent quality control processes at the company ensures that our products have consistency with high quality, durability, strength and reliability that exceeds the quality delivered by our competitors.
Our products possess the following features:
The products can be repeated and reproduced with the same quality using the printers, materials and operators which was earlier used to produce the product.
- NexGen 3D promises the designing, manufacturing and the assembling of the product.
- The products are produced by using qualitative technology.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) and the technology at the company designs and keeps a track of the design developments, performance reviews, dimensional analysis and the technologies with records which are appropriate for the process.
- NexGen has always kept customers their priority and when that is the case, the team identifies their needs individually and predict the product specifications with good efficiency scale and product scope.
- The team efficiently detects and calculates the risk factors before the actual product is produced, therefore helping in improving quality, better manufacturing and timely delivery to the customer.
NexGen 3D’s 360 degree quality assurance service comes with the following:
- Quality Guarantee
- Individual focus on product
- Cost effective
- Risk assessment
- Increased functionality
- Quality Guarantee: NexGen 3D wouldn’t compromise on the quality of the product and service and would deliver only the best.
- Individual focus on product: The team focuses on one product and service at a time and makes sure there are no faults thus ensuring you don’t have any inconvenience during the usage.
- Cost effective: The products are cost effective and profitable making us the first choice for customers.
- Risk assessment: Our dedicated team assesses the probable risks associated and makes sure they are minimalised.
- Customization: NexGen 3D customizes according the customer requirements and specifications
- Increased operations: Delivering products which have greater operational quality.
As William .A Foster quoted, ‘Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives’, we at NexGen3D make sure that our quality speaks more than words.
JOIN OUR FANCY CUSTOMER LIST