- Pre-assembled type
- Layer resolution
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 to 60 micron
- 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 to 20 micron
- 0.8 mm nozzle: 600 to 20 micron
- Build plate: 20 °C to 100 °C (heated glass build plate).
- Active build plate levelling.
- Fused filament fabrication (FFF).
- Dual geared feeder.
- Build plate heating time: less than 4 minutes.
- 50 dBA operating sound
- Nozzle temperature: 180 °C – 260 °C
- Build speed: Less than 24 mm3/s
- Print head travel speed: 30 to 300 mm/s
- XYZ resolution: 12.5, 12.5, 2.5 micron
- Build Volume: (7.8 x 8.5 x 7.9 inches)
- Weighs 10.6 kg
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 19.9 x 23.1 inches.
- Supports MacOS, Windows and Linux.
- 12 month comprehensive warranty.
- Expert technical support through global community near to the customer.
- Reliable, efficient and user-friendly.
- Supports file type such as STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG.
- Consistent results.
- Performs difficult 3D printing tasks with ease.
- Free extras included in the kit.
- File transfers from Wi-Fi, LAN or USB.
There are no reviews yet.