NEXGEN 3D EDUCATION IN COLLEGES
NexGen 3D prepares STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) students, who have majored in 3D printing additional perks than their other contemporaries. To cater to those requirements, NexGen 3D has introduced a college based curriculum for 3D printing which ensures the students are skilled for careers in the design and printing industry.
- In-depth understanding of the 3D printing and printers.
- Practical experience.
- Students will be provided with Certificate of Completion by the (need to work on this).
60 session where students are trained to become professionals on 3d printing.
- Introduction lecture on 3D printing, their applications in the modern world, terminologies related to 3D printing and about the various equipment needed for this domain.
- Discussing the concepts of 2D drawing and 3D drawing, understanding the basic shapes.
- Introduction to CAD software and practical experience with the same.
- An in-depth understanding of the 3D designing concept using the various points, vertices, faces and their collaboration, grouping.
- Boolean and their operations.
- Learning the software interface and their elements.
- Demonstration, testing and calibration of 3D printing.
The candidates who complete the course will get a course completion certificate from NexGen 3D, a credited course certificate from the likes of “Canada Association”, “SIGA Polytechnic College”, and “Don Bosco” etc.
3D PRINTING WORKSHOPS
An exciting one day workshop offered by NexGen 3D for individuals who wish to have an experience with 3D printing. It is customized to help the participant understand the structure and functionality of the industry and the equipment.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to 3D printing, their applications in the modern world and the business opportunities in the industry.
- A session on the basic terminologies used in the 3D printing industry.
- Basics of CAD files, software and their application.
- Practical classes on how to use 3D printers.
Every participant will be given a NexGen 3D kit (which can include a small 3D miniature, a notepad and pen, a company brochure and a course brochure)
3D PRINTING COURSE
This is an extensive 21 hour program which covers all the basic aspects of 3D printing, its technical nuances such as machine handling, CAD software and many more.