Automate Cleaning with Form Wash:
Parts travel straight from the Form 3 or Form 2 to Form Wash. Opt to go glove-free and keep parts directly on the build platform.
Set it and Forget it:
Simply set the appropriate time and let Form Wash get to work.
Approximate wash time when using fresh isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
IPA volume for removable wash bucket
Amount of prints per IPA refill in regular use
Once washing completes, Form Wash automatically lifts parts out of the IPA, avoiding over-soaked, warped prints. Parts air dry and are ready when you are.
Unlock Peak Performance:
Form Cure is finely tuned to bring parts to their maximum mechanical properties.
80 DEGREES CELSIUS:
An advanced heating system precisely controls curing temperatures up to 80 °C
13 multi-directional LEDs emit the optimal wavelength of light for curing Formlabs materials
1 REVOLUTION PER MINUTE:
A rotating turntable provides uniform exposure during post-curing
Complete Your 3D Printing Experience:
Add Form Wash and Form Cure to your SLA engine.
Product Description: (Form wash)
- Magnetically coupled impeller- agitation method.
- Dimensions: 26.2 x 29.3 x 34.0 cm (or) 10.3 x 11.5 x 13.4 inches.
- Weighs 6.7 kg.
- Bucket volume: 8.6 L of IPA to fill the bucket.
- Suggested operating environment: 18- 28 oC or 64 – 82 oF.
- Power requirements: 90-240 V (or) 2.0 A 50/60 Hz (or) 50W.
Product Description: (Form Cure)
- 13 multi-directional LEDs.
- Dimensions: 26.2 x 26.2 x 34.0 cm (or) 10.3 x 10.3 x 13.4 inches.
- Weighs 5.6 kg.
- 19.3 cm turntable diameter.
- 18.5 cm part height (max).
- Suggested operating environment: 18- 28 oC or 64 – 82 oF
- Cure chamber temperature: 80oC
- LED Power: 39 W.
- LED Radiant Power: 9.1 W.
- LED Wavelength: 405 mm.
- Power requirements: 90-240 V (or) 6.0 A 50/60 Hz (or) 144W.
Above are the features of form wash and form cure
For more 3D printer services