- ePA-GF is a beige translucent filament;
- As a intermediate loading glass fiber reinforced nylon, it’s much improved in mechanical strength, rigidity, modulus, etc comparing to pure nylon filament;
- Improved creep resistance, fatigue resistance, heat resistance and the distortion temperature can be 120℃. It has excellent print performance, which print smoothly with no edge warping;
- Smooth, fine surface and no outside leakage of glass fiber, which avoid the harm of touch;
- The glass fiber decreases the shrinking percentage compared to pure nylon, so big prints are less likely to shrink and deform.