Features of nylon filament :
ePA 3D Printer filament 1.75mm 1Kg-Natural is environmentally friendly, Nylon based fiber filament to provide Printing smoothly, odorless ness, matte finish printing effect. It provides the High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear-Resisting, Fitting to the 3D printed object for the use of industrial parts where strong tensile strength is required for what Nylon material is known for.
Note: ePA Nylon is sensitive to moisture. Always keep it dry before and during printing.
- Print temperature range: 235~260℃
- Print Base temperature: 60-80℃
- Print Speed：30-60 mm/s
- Move Speed：90-150mm/s
- Nozzle Type: Hardened/Disposable
- Nozzle Diameter: >1mm (0.6mm recommended)
- Heated bed: 80°C (Use of Elmer’s purple glue stick is recommended for adhesion)
- Min layer time: 5 seconds
- A stainless steel nozzle is needed.
For more 3D printing filament